Greeting Trainers in Singapore! Most of you trainers would have seen the:absolutely cray-cray scenes evident on the ground at Blk 401 Hougang Ave 10 playground.
Why mob of people are hanging out at hougang 401 ?
1) 4 Pokestop in very close proximity (less than 100meters)
2) Constant active lure modules on all 4 Pokestops
3) Due to the above it’s easy to level up fast with constant pokemon spawn, get items from pokestop
4) Good place to farm magikarp which let you upgrade to one of the top 10 pokemon – Gyarados !
5) Reports on snorlax (#2 ranking pokemon for gym due to it’s high hp)appearing at the park opposite the playground. Farm for magikarp and items while waiting.
6) I was there with my bro and heard people rushing back saying nearby appearance of Gyarados ! Farm xp and item while waiting for rare pokemon spawn nearby.
7) Some says more pokemon go players congregating at a place gives higher chance of rare spawns
8) Nearby coffeeshop and 7-eleven to replenish pokemonGo players with food and drinks when they are spending hours there.
It has been reported that Tentacruel and Dratini have been caught by one Pokemon trainer, besides Gyarados. and it was worthwhile playing there due to the near endless supply of Pokemon to be caught.
So, check this video out and after you watch this, leave your comment below, “Are you going to join us and catch em’ all ?”
Video credits to NotiBunny YouTube channel