I received an invitation from Wildlife Reserves Singapore to visit Singapore’s Jurong Bird Park to catch Pokemon and I grabbed this opportunity to visit this tourist attraction!
While in the Jurong Bird Park, there are multiple pokestops that’s pretty closed to each with lot’s of potential.
There are some pros & cons to visiting a tourist attraction such as Jurong Bird Park to catch Pokemon.
1. The tourist spots most likely will put their own lures to their pokestops just to lure trainers hence no need to wait for others or spend your own lures.
2. There are slow moving tram rides to hatch your eggs rather quickly without much walking
3. Lot’s of other things to enjoy other than catching Pokemon.
1. The food & beverages are pretty pricy compared to local coffeeshops.
2. The Jurong Bird Park closes pretty early at 6pm
Join my new Pokémon GO Facebook group!
Join my gaming Facebook group
Subscribe to my channel here:
Check out my Twitter @simontay78
Here’s my Facebook
Like my Official Simon Tay Facebook page
My Simonvideo Facebook page
And Google Plus
Here’s my Instagram
if you are interested in Electric unicycle do check out my other channel
Subscribe to my Patreon to support my channel
If you enjoy the video feel free to comment below and I do read them as often as humanly possible.
Video credits to Simon Tay YouTube channel